TASKS AS CHANGE CONSULTANT
- Simplify complexity and make it plannable
- Perceive fear of change and offer help
- Give courage to accept the effort and allow the pain
- Support with appropriate ways because change hurts!
- Uncover power games and demotivation
- To be appreciative of the change in the thinking and attitude of everyone. Hence consider their skills and behavior. Because relationships and good cooperation are the key to the success of processes in and for the company!
- Open doors and make change a sure-fire success!
- Giving systemic integral impulses and shaping the future with values
- Involve the customer and creatively develop and implement new forms of cooperation
Tools and methods
Here is an excerpt from the methods and resources that I use as a change consultant:
For a good change process, it is important to know the reason for the change. Because this must be made understandable for everyone. After all, it is about creating awareness and acceptance of the change in you, your employees, and colleagues. Only then can the change be well prepared for everyone, carried out and ultimately led to success.
Change is subject to definite conditions and has a certain dynamic. Nevertheless, there are many ways to successfully implement this in leadership. Because often it seems as if leadership or executives do neither have to change, nor should change. But if the leader does not go along with you and only the others are supposed to change – then change goes wrong!
Change must bei understood!
However, it seems like most of them do not want to change.
That is why change only works when the „old state“ is no longer desired. But that is always a way into instability. This applies to everyone as well as to teams. For this to work, it takes courage to build something new and better. In this way, a systematic change back to stability can finally take place. New process patterns and new values help to implement change successfully.