- … helps to turn a group into a team
- … helps to develop understanding for one another
- … is a process of personality and team development
- … depicts different phases, which are often blurred into one another
- … shows different needs and values
- … let individuality live and still stands in a team
- … needs mutiny to reveal the truth
- … becomes very real through video analysis and does not gloss over anything
In team coaching, it is important to know the influence of your own understanding of values and thus your own personality. Sensitivities for cooperation are mostly based on undertones in communication. It is important to pay attention to the wording and body language.
When the group comes together for the first time, polite and impersonal interaction is usually maintained. Individuals have high expectations of the department, on the boss, their role and task. At first you can feel a certain euphoria, you want to integrate, you are excited about the new and getting to know each other is in the foreground. That is why I recommend a team building or introductory workshop right at the start. You can find more about this in my book.
Team coaching is also often referred to as team development and should be implemented steady and consistently. Because team development is a process of change. It is about a respectful and appreciative cooperation in order to be successful in the long term.