- … asks the question: stop or keep moving?!
- … follows dynamic nature
- … helps you to become healthier
- … is transformation for people and companies
- … is influenced by our way of thinking and our needs
- … also available in healthy and unhealthy forms
- … is also the way out of the daily grind to new chances and possibilities
Our whole life is made up of changes. These can be professional, personal, human, family, process, organizational, structural or many other kinds. Change management helps us to define clear tasks and measures for the change, because change happens every day.
Sometimes we influence the change ourselves and sometimes it happens on its own. Many report only the success of a change – few or none report the pain and strain of transition. However, without the willingness to take new steps, there is no success. Success happens when people have dared to change something. After all, it only works to try something new if we are ALLOWED, CAN & WANT to do it. So, if we manage to push our inner drive.
Change happens in different phases. The company itself, like each individual employee, is in a different phase. Or the colleagues are in the same phase, but with a different expression. Everyone must take this into account. Different value concepts are also an indication of where the company and its employees stand.
I would be happy to support you in your change management as a change consultant and as a trainer or coach. Just contact me!