WORK ORGANZIATION AND SELF-MANAGEMENT
- … are a great tool to create free space for yourself
- … offer the opportunity to organize everyday work in a relaxed manner without hectic
- … also have a lot to do with time management
- … have even more to do with one’s own personality
- … enable us to stay healthy
- … form the context of structure and culture
- … are dependent on the inner attitude that feeds the behavior
The constantly increasing complexity and intensification of work in our environment demands new strategies. This applies above all to the increasing digitization in professional and private life. So, it is not enough to just complete time management training or to anchor the topics in health management. However, this is a very good start!
To be able to work in a more relaxed manner, we need structure. Because structure helps us to take one step at a time. It also helps us to get a grip on our behavior by employing new methods. This also improves cooperation. Because if I manage to support my personal resource instead of robbing it, everyone in the company system benefits.
So, good work organization is not only based on being able to use the computer well, but also on being able to say NO. Have yourself under control and above all know yourself. Know where there are time wasters and energy thieves and learn to handle them. Consistently taking our own steps shows us whether we can manage ourselves!
I would be happy to incorporate this topic into a training concept for you – get in touch!