Serenity or hurricane
… serenity inside the hurricane, should be the answer!
Why do we stick with anger?
What drives us to be dissatisfied?
Who is responsible for whether I can find serenity inside the hurricane?
Serenity or hurricane
Most of the time we are stuck at the edges of the cyclone! In just one day or even in a few hours, we can switch from anger to frustration to joy or anger. Wouldn’t it be better if we knew how to manage fear, resentment, anger, and our positive energy?!
So, what is happening?
- we get lost in the speed of the outer shell
- or we let ourselves be driven and pushed by our surroundings / environment
- sometimes we blow in the same horn of the others, just so as not to stand there alone and thus push the cyclone further
- often, we also hide in the clouds, the main thing is that nobody sees us, and we can go about mischief undetected (frustrating others, treating them disrespectfully, trampling on them, etc.)
- so, we stay in this game and lose our balance, the stand-up man no longer gets up!
The goal is serenity in the hurricane
Why should you go into the eye of the hurricane, what does that get you? Wouldn’t it be better not to get into the cyclone at all?
Yes, that would clearly be better. But unfortunately, we only realize this when we are already in the hurricane.
So, you first must go all the way in, to get out again.
Look at the cyclone from below. It starts narrow down there.
So, at the beginning of our life almost everything is fine. We are born innocent beings. Then we are slowly drawn further and further into turmoil of life.
And then it feels like being in a shark tank. We are pushed, driven, bitten, and sometimes eaten.
Get out of the shark tank!
- Go your own way!
- Have the courage to say NO too!
- You are the one sitting in the glass house, look for a different perspective!
- Search for the roots of your vortex!
- Exchange views, respectfully and appreciatively with yourself and only then with the sharks!
- Be attentive, mindful, awake and work on your perception
- You have given others the power to rule over you, take it away from them again!
- Feel how you are thinking – this is the first step!
- Find solutions without complaining and hiding!
- Stop feeling sorry for yourself but do it now!
- It is ok to lose control from time to time, get involved in something new!
- Feel the pain of change and get to know it. Use it as a positive energizer!
- In the end, you will only find peace, quiet and satisfaction in yourself!
I wish you success!