Forum for HR professionals
Workshop and Interview
by IHK and SIRIS
I’m sorry, it’s only available in German
My workshop focused on several topics, like ...
- Topics of life-phase-oriented HR work and learning across all ages
- So how do I organize the transfer of knowledge and experience? Or rather, when do I have to pass what and to whom?
- Another question was: How and when does networking take place and what are the benefits for me?
- We also discussed the requirements of certain methods and basic conditions
- The first thing to do is to prepare and train people for these tasks
- It is also important to show them what the mirror (old / young) means and how they can best live with it
- Learning to respect and appreciate others and thus practicing human interaction
- Awaken and live acceptance for „being different“
- Encourage personal initiative, live and let live, so that employees can also take over responsibility
- Work must / should / can be fun
- The aim is to create a win-win situation so that everyone involved benefits
In the end the forum for HR professionals presented a picture, which should show that we must consider the interests and needs of the individual to successfully pass on knowledge.