Economic astrology or astrological psychology is a modern and efficient method. It combines traditional and recent astrological knowledge with modern, humanistic and transpersonal psychology. For this reason alone, it is a powerful tool to promote self-knowledge as well as psychological and spiritual growth. It focuses on the essence of man in his uniqueness and promotes his holistic development for more self-awareness.
AND – It has nothing to do with esotericism, but helps to open up, deal with new things and connect them with many other models and theories.
In corporate consulting, it is used as a decision-making tool in personnel development, the selection and promotion of employees or in team building. However, astrological advice is also increasingly being sought in company foundations or succession planning in the company.
In personality development, it is an excellent diagnostic tool that, in the shortest time, with the least effort and with such precision skills, presents difficulties and destiny tasks of the human being that it sometimes even makes me dizzy. Thus, it can also reflect possible solutions which are of course a common conversation.
Where can the economic astrology help me?
- As a first step, she points the way to her own resources and answers my questions: “Who am I?”; “Where do I come from?”. So I get to know myself better. Additional I perceive my talents
- It also gives us an overview furthermore of what forces are available to us in the here and now. This helps us to clarify the question “Where do I go?”. So I can be my own life guide, planer and adviser
- Another point is, that it can also encourage us to take full responsibility for ourselves and our actions. Hence we are able to develop our personality
- This is the only reason why it is possible to use one’s own development opportunities
- In addition, it provides a wealth of useful information to understand different life stages retrospectively. In addition it helps you when you take a look into your future, as well as checking the current situation that we are going through.
Ursula Hesselmann is trained on the HUBER method at ils (Institute for Learning Systems). Across from other methods, the ultimate goal of HUBER method is to increase the freedom of man. More precisely they want to enable the people to recognize their destiny and influence themselves. This leads consequently to better self-awareness, honest co-existence and help in relationship and coexistence with other human beings.
At present it is still a rather unknown method. But it finds however always more interest. Find out!