A good way to a respectful and appreciative conflict solution
What is a conflict? It is an argument in which positions, relationships and objectives are “fought”.
A conflict becomes a conflict only when thinking, feeling and acting are incompatible!
This means that at least two persons must be involved and they have a common conflict field. The intentions of the two are different and may be influenced. There are a lot of incredibly emotions and feelings in the game.
Conflicts are often characterized by flight or aggression. As a result, one or the other is retiring or suppressing emotions, or that he / she has fun in aggression and insults, but also in irony and superior attitude. This means that an appreciative relationship is made more difficult or sometimes impossible. The consequence of our health and self-confidence are scratched. Finally it is about getting good solutions and new opportunities.
Mediation helps to find out what has happened, what inspires me in the conflict and what blocks me. And above all, what it does with me psychically and physically.
Especially in the present time, where we are all under pressure, we want to deliver great results. But the time management is no longer under control, it becomes relevant to deal better with conflicts. Neither of us wants to get sick or in the worst case get a burnout – we all want a great job that is fun and makes us happy and satisfied!
I would like to help you!
When should a mediation be used?
- As soon as the performance and the motivation of an individual or of the group decline and miscommunication and misunderstandings occur
- Proactive – before the dispute is perfect
- Before good professionals suddenly leave the company
- Before mobbing occurs
- If the disputes harm the company
- Then, when the conflict, the dispute, the subject still stand at the beginning
- Before other people take damage and it goes to court
- management conflicts
- Conversation is an all-party and value-based one
- Conflict resolution and moderation
- Short-term mediation
- Mediative coaching
- Mediative negotiation
- Team conflicts
- Business mediation
More in the references or just ask – we clarfy when, what makes sense!
Projects and referenses to mediation
mehr nur auf Nachfrage