Shape your own development together with Ursula Hesselmann!
Discover deeper motivations for your behavior
Make an impact on yourself, your happiness and your satisfaction!
- “no no, it’s fine”
- “see what happens”
- “The idea is good but not feasible”
- “Just because you’re friendly with the boss this does not mean that …”
- “Well, you have mastered it so far, and then you can do it now!”
- “Yes, we have to call a meeting first …”
- “What do I care about my chitchat from yesterday?”
- “It was not me” and “I don’t know, that’s something what the boss has to decide”
We ourselves are responsibel for our lives
In my 25 years of professional experience as an employee and manager and in the now 10 years as a consultant and coach, I have collected countless examples that influence our daily work. And again and again I hear: “Oh Mrs. Ursula Hesselmann, what should I do – my hands are tied!”
Do you know the old saying: “Everyone is the architect of his own fortune”
Well then, forge YOUR life where YOU have joy that excites YOU that YOU find fabulous, awesome, great and enriching. Then YOU can shine and be satisfied!
I, Ursula Hesselmann will be happy to help – here is a first taste:
Questions from Ursula Hesselmann to you …
How does it look inside me?
What do I need?
What is going on, what’s wrong?
What do I expect?
- Do I experience trust in myself, my work and my team?
- Do I have responsibility and decision-making powers?
- Do I have responsibility and decision-making powers?
- Can I present decision-making processes well?
- Am I respectful while handling with conflicts and do I have good crisis management?
- Do I live a good working atmosphere and a perfect communication culture?
- Am I working on good cooperation in the team and with colleagues?
How should it be implemented?
With what result?
- Do I expect a good, efficient and moderated meeting structure?
- Is a mature and fair promotion and reward system for employees and executives also important to me?
- Is a result responsibility with satisfied customers relevant for me?
- Do I also want a respectful use of resources and optimal processes and structures?
- Should Coaching also play a role in my life?
- Should corporate identity and the public image also be conclusive?
- Is a good teaching and learning system relevant to the focus of innovation?
Where should my development process go?
What do I have to do for myself?
- Is good self-management what I have to do as an employee? (Work organization, time management, self-perception …)
- Is a good leadership style with good interviewing consequently the empowerment for the employees?
- In addition, is it important to be capable of change?
- Should I also constantly expand my knowledge and work steadily on myself?
- What about crises, do I have to react confidently here?
- Do I have to maintain an excellent working method also in projects?
- Should I learn to be bold and stand up straight for my decisions?
- Does it also make sense to be vital and healthy?
Get clarity! Have the courage to work on you and be happy!
Out of the vagueness, right into good communication and in an appreciative togetherness!
=> I, Ursula Hesselmann, accompany you in your development process
You are as welcome as an individual, as a team, as an employee or manager or as a company!
Customer portfolio (news-archive) / Press and media
- Sow, tend and reap
- Integrate new employees
- Shadow Coaching
- Solve a conflict
- High-potential program
- Take responsibility
- Absence – a lack of motivation?
- Take the hurdle
- Processes, structures, relationship and cooperation
- Listen really and attentive
- Process workshops
- Feedback session
- Conflict competence and perception
- AC career planning
- Together we are stronger
- Healthy businessman
- The new coaching mobile
- Accomplish goals together
- 2nd Spiral Dynamics foretaste workshop July 2017
- 3rd Spiral Dynamics foretaste workshop november 2017
- Quality and service
- CEO hires the wrong person
- The First Steps to Becoming an Empathetic Manager
- Disputes in the team
- 1st Spiral Dynamics foretaste workshop March 2017
- Exhibition Allgäu
- Training professionals
- Presentation techniques
- Individual coaching
- Preliminary talks
- New Homepage
- Happy and satisfied – that’s works!
- Handling with each other
- Everything will be different
- From colleague to team leader
- Hidden communication
- Leading in change
- Mediative conversations
- Target process
- Acceptance in the team
- Launch eLearning?
- Observe values
- Young talents
- Intuition, innovation and value orientation
- Change as an opportunity
- Systemic leadership
- Difficult but confidently
- From an employee to leadership
- Eliminate disruptions
- To listen to the customer
- Succession and future
- Say NO
- Leading with coaching methods
- Learning culture
- Leadership and motivation
- Understand customers
- Blended Learning Concept
- Killer phrases
- Basic ideas for eLearning
- New customer acquisition
- Work, life and talk
- Positive appearance
- Procedure and moderation
- Strengthening leadership
- Employee management
- Interim guidance
- Telephone training
- Leadership dialogue
- Time thieves
- Team event
- Learn to set priorities
- Design complexity
- Knowledge must be available immediately
- Establishment of elearning
- Basis for moderation
- Leadership development
- Successful selling
- Changes in eLearning
- Team coaching
- Solving problems
- Learning and work
- Didactics for eLearning
- Appreciation makes you healthy!
- Implementation of e-learning
- Integration of business games
- WBT for Leasing issues
- WBT for Softskills
- Learning in every stage of age
- Root of all evil
- User manual
- Respectful coexistence
- Against and with each other
- E-Learning for Experts
- E-Learning for Beginner
- Launch of eLearning.
- Human project management
- Flops, Failures and Fumbles
- Treasure hunting
- Respectful togetherness
- Project management
- Way to success
- 10 tips for E-Learning-Starter
- Time to learn
- Mass damage
- Press work made easy!
- elearning for sales and partners
- eLearning for beginners
- e-learning pilot project
- Professional driver
- Learning concepts
- Difficult conversations
- Invest more in further education
- Separation talk
- Practical advice
- Training concept
- Own share in the conflict
- Dealing with guests
- Conduct conflict talk
- Fundamentals of communication
- Education is main focus
- Give and take
- Development of a new product
- Review handbook knowledge balance
- Consulting for learning concepts
- Standards vs. quality
- eureleA Award
- Works council agreement and e-learning
- Learning with new media
- Why eLearning
- eLearning – cost trap
- Instrument for HRD
- Mobile learning station
- Juwelery Award